Allygroup, 05 November 2014
Allygroup had the pleasure of delivering ACLA’s half-day program introducing participants to the concepts of our Legal Project Management and our informed purchasing framework for in-house counsel. The program sought to provide practical guidance on how to get the best out of your in-house team and work most effectively with internal stakeholders and external service providers.
- the Rationale and Cost-benefits of effective LPM;
- identify and implement the essential steps in the LPM framework: scope & strategy, resources, budget, monitor, lessons learned;
- utilise Technology and tools to implement effective LPM principles;
- engage stakeholders to work within the LPM framework; and
- recognise opportunities to leverage lessons learned.
Feedback from Canberra:
- Useful practical ideas and tools.
- Useful framework for effective legal project management.
- Good solid content.
- Practical – met my objectives.
- Case studies were really good and effective.
- Materials were great.
- Great session!