Allygroup specialises in Legal Resourcing, Recruiting and Legal Management Consulting. Allygroup's business includes providing skilled professionals to law firms, in- house legal teams and government on a flexible basis – daily, weekly , monthly and annually. Our professionals range from senior legal specialists to paralegals.
We are seeking expressions of interest from dynamic, motivated and experienced junior lawyers and paralegals to fill contract roles in all Australian Capital Cities. The roles will require the successful applicant to provide excellent administration and paralegal support to the clients' lawyers and requires the candidate to have a thorough understanding of a legal practice's processes.
A desirable candidate's role will include:
- Provide high level paralegal support to our clients' in-house legal team;
- Provide high level of administrative and maintenance support including the management of file status, data entry and the filing of both electronic and hard copy legal files;
- Assist with routine legal research;
- Monitor and assess internal requests for legal advice and service of legal documents on the client;
- Assist with court ordered discovery and subpoenas in litigation matters;
- Prepare and compiling briefs of evidence for counsel; and
- Drafting routine documents and correspondence under supervision.
- Demonstrate a high degree of technical skills and expertise in the provision of administrative support and paralegal services;
- Be familiar and experienced with file management systems;
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy skills;
- Have effective time and workload management;
- Have the ability to build relationships and engage with diverse groups of people but also work autonomously;
- Have the ability to produce concise reports;
- Communicate confidently in a clear and concise manner; and
- Be available to work full time hours.
- Security clearance of any level, including Negative Vetting Level 1 (secret) security clearance is highly desirable.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Click apply now or contact Clare Sampson at email@example.com or 9216 9800 for a confidential conversation.
(Please note that while all applications will be closely reviewed, we will only be contacting candidates proceeding to interview).