Your new company
Based in Melbourne this global business has established an outstanding reputation and is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight. This firm now requires an experienced Law Clerk to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for assisting the legal team with contract and tendering requirements, procedures, training and advice, maintaining the contract register and providing general and administrative support to the legal team.
What experience you need
- Previous professional administrative experience
- Previous experience working in a fast paced business / corporate environment
- Working knowledge of contract requirements
- Understanding of relevant areas of law and processes for delivering legal advice
- Paralegal diploma or TAFE Certificate in Business Administration would be highly regarded
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Integrity and professional approach
- High levels of initiative, drive and discretion
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks that have a routine element
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage work load and manage conflicting work demands.
- Effective, easy to understand verbal and written business communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Computer Literacy
- Willingness to work as a team member and make an active contribution to the legal team
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.