Allygroup is a firm specialising in Legal Resourcing, Recruiting and Legal Management Consulting. Allygroup's business is providing skilled professionals to law firms, in- house legal teams and government.
Our senior management team have extensive experience in running large-scale litigation and major transactions for both corporate and government clients.
Unlike generalist management consultants, we work only in the legal sector. Our unique set of management tools takes into account the legal principles that drive litigation and transactional work.
We have a number of positions available nationally for lawyers with 6-10 years' experience in the following areas:
- General corporate work
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Litigation and dispute resolution
Skills and attributes for success
- Relevant experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer in an Australian top-tier, mid-tier, private practice and/or in-house / secondment experience.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially astute
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Natural relationship building and inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
- A positive approach and a can do attitude
- A self-motivated team player
- Excellent client facing skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experience in working as part of a team, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please forward a cover letter and resume to Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org