Commercial Leasing Lawyer – Prominent Melbourne Law Firm
We are looking for a dynamic motivated and experienced lawyer with at least two to three years post admission experience as a Commercial Property Lawyer.
Candidates should also:
- Demonstrate a high degree of technical skill and expertise in the provision of legal services;
- Be commercially minded and able to manage relationships with all levels of a commercial property business;
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Have effective time and workload management skills;
- Have the ability to build relationships and engage with diverse groups of people but also work autonomously;
- Communicate confidently in a clear and concise manner; and
- Be available to work full time hours.
Allygroup's business includes providing skilled legal professionals to corporate and government in-house legal teams and law firms on a flexible basis – daily, weekly, monthly and annually. Our professionals range from senior lawyers to paralegals.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click apply now or contact Adrian Strange at email@example.com or 9216 9800 for a confidential conversation.